Helps you keep your Ad-Blocker active, when you visit a website and it asks you to disable.
You can report a issue or contribute to the project by visiting the «GitHub» repository.
NOTE THIS IS NOT A UNIVERSAL SOLUTION FOR ALL ANTI ADBLOCK SCRIPTS
- Greasemonkey or Scriptish (Not supported/Addon has been discontinued)
- Tampermonkey or Native (Not supported)
- Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Tampermonkey or NinjaKit
- Install from greasyfork.org
- Install from openuserjs.org
- Install from github.com
- Install from reeksite.com
- Rate It
- Share It (Social Network, Forums, Blogs, etc.)
- Follow It (Twitter)
- Become a Fan
- Detect & Kill Anti-Adblockers
- Check if Anti-Adblock Killer list is installed
- Check & Notify updates
- More filters for Adblockers
- Suggest features
- Check if you have only one Adblocker enabled. (Adblock, Adblock Plus or uBlock Origin)
- Check if the script manager is enabled (Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey, NinjaKit, etc…).
- Check if you have installed the latest version of Anti-Adblock Killer Script (Step 3).
- Check if you have subscribed to Anti-Adblock Killer List (Step 2).
- Check if Anti-Adblock Killer Script is enabled.
- Check if Anti-Adblock Killer List is enabled.
- Try update or re-install Anti-Adblock Killer Script.
- Try update or re-subscribe Anti-Adblock Killer List.
- Check if you have another userscript that might interfere with Anti-Adblock Killer.
- Check if one of these extensions is problematic (Disable Anti-Adblock, Ghostery, Online Security Avast, Donotrackme, Privacy Badger, Disconnect, Blur, TrackerBlock, Kaspersky Anti-Banner, Freebox (Anti-pub), No Script, YesScript, HTTPS Everywhere).
- Remove duplicates Anti-Adblock Killer (Script/List).
- Remove or disable personal filters.
- Enable only the filter lists you need, too many can make your browser unresponsive.
- Force an update Adblocker lists
- Force an update Script Manager
- Check if the site is in “Supported Sites” or in “Changelog”.
- If the site is not in it, please report it
- If it exists, but the script does not work, it probably means that the antiadblocker has changed, please report it
- Try with another Browser.
- Try with another Script Manager.
- Consult Discussions or Issues
- Adblock ✔
- Adblock Plus ✔
- uBlock Origin ✔
- Adguard AdBlocker ✔
- Antiblock.org V2 & V3
- AntiAdblock (ClemensConrads)
- AntiAdblock (ErikSwan)
- AntiAdblock (D3xt3r)
- RTK Anti Adblock
- Anti Ad Buster
- AADB Anti Ads Blocker
- AdUnBlock Free & Premium
- FuckAdBlock / BlockAdBlock (Sitexw)
- ABT – Ad Block Test
- Block Adblock (thepcspy.com)
- Remove Adblock (removeadblock.com)
- Adblock Detector
- StopAdBlock (stopadblock.org)
- No-Adblock (no-adblock.com)
- AdBlockConverter (adblockconverter.com)
- HowToRemoveAdblock (howtoremoveadblock.com)
- BlockAdblock (blockadblock.com)
- TryMask (trymask.com)
- AdBlock Blocker
- No Adblock (noadblock.com)
- AdBlock Alerter
- BlockAlyzer – Adblock counter
- Ad Blocking Detector
- AntiBlock (BukssaAyman)
- AdBlock Notify
- Sorry AdBlocker
- NoAdblock Nice Message
- Ad Block Defender
- Ad Blocking Advisor