You can use this patcher to break some apps’ Android Market License Verification or other Verifications.Lucky Patcher is a great Android tool to remove ads, modify Permissions, bypass premium applications license verification, and more.To use all features of Lucky Patcher, you need a rooted device.Although stable, functioning of Lucky Patcher can’t be guaranteed at 100%.So you are solely responsible of use of this application.Under no circumstances Netbew will be responsible for any problems caused to your device (rebooting loop, unstable system, etc…).Lucky Patcher can almost crack and mod all apps available to Play Store in just some steps but currently it cannot mod or crack online games and apps.
How to remove license of any app:
- Open your app drawer on your android device and open the lucky patcher app. A list of apps installed in your phone will appear.
- Next click on the app you want to remove permissions.
- Then Click Open Menu of Patches => Remove License Verification => Auto Modes => Apply
How to remove ads:
- Follow steps 1 and 2 mentioned under the heading “How to remove License Of Any App”.
- Then Click Open Menu of Patches => Remove Google Ads => Patch to remove Google Ads => Apply.
Color Indication of Lucky Patcher:
After running through the list of installed applications on your phone and you’ll see that each has a color.The colors each have a different meaning to describe them:
- Green: Can be registered and disconnected from Google Play
- Yellow: Has a specific patch available
- Blue: Includes Google Ads
- Purple: A system startup app.
- Orange: A system app.
- Red: Cannot be modified.
Although stable, functioning of Lucky Patcher can’t be guaranteed at 100%.
So you are solely responsible of use of this application.
Under no circumstances Netbew will be responsible for any problems caused to your device (rebooting loop, unstable system, etc…).
Left only armv7, cleaned up resources, skipped graphics, replaced the package name with “com.android.google.manager”, Ru, Uk, renamed the application to “APK Manager”.
Requirements: 2.0+ | ROOT