Solid Explorer File Manager FULL + Plugins
This is Solid Explorer File and Cloud Manager.
– Material Design!
– Two independent panels serving as file browsers
– Rich customization options: icons sets, color schemes, themes
– Drag and Drop inside and between panels
– FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB/CIFS clients
– Ability to read and extract ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR archives, even encrypted
– Ability to create password protected ZIP and 7ZIP archives
– Cloud file manager: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud, Yandex, Mega
– Root access makes Solid Explorer a fully functional root explorer
– Extensibility: more features in separate plugins available in Google Play
– Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
– Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
– Useful tools: hiding unwanted folders, FTP Server (plugin), bookmarks, Chromecast support, media browser
Looking for a good file explorer with a sleek, modern look and many features? Good to see you here!
Solid Explorer is the best looking file and cloud manager with two independent panels, which brings to you a new file browsing experience.
Solid Explorer is a great cloud file manager, because it provides you a wide support for cloud storages including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Mega and Owncloud. This file manager can also connect to your Windows PC and many remote servers working with FTP, SFTP and WebDav. By the way, you will appreciate the ability to create or extract most commonly used archive formats, such as ZIP, RAR and 7ZIP.
– fixed Cast crash issue on some devices
– updated Dropbox Client to newest API
Language: en, ru, uk
On the basis of the compromised version of Balatan
Architecture: arm7 +, x86
Removed redundant graphics, the rest – are deeply optimized
Completely off tracking Google
Hide button “Rate App”
Google Drive work temporarily disabled.
Requirements: Android 4.1+
FULL version Unlocked | Drive works